1. A simple joke sent to a large group of people really does not need to have everyone respond ALL with “LOL”‘s, “:)”‘s, and other random illiterate replies. It really makes me wonder what kind of time others have… Oh, that’s right… they pass their work off to me.
2. I would like to turn off some of the “junk mail” I get, but then what if that company actually does send something important to me and I miss it?
3. I am very thankful for the responsible adults I work with that are able to coordinate their own travel and hotel reservations for events without involving me. Adding me to the mix with all the itinerary requirements and what not just adds an extra step and something is sure to get neglected.
4. I do not like receiving any email from our IT guy. I just simply do not like him.
5. UPS Quantum View updates when sending Internationally can literally fill your email inbox up. “Package at broker,” “package cleared broker,” “package waiting for clearance,” “package cleared,”…
6. I am not the complaint department. Be an adult and deal with it.
7. No matter how many messages you continue to send me, Facebook, I am not getting back on.
8. This new Outlook 2013 software does not function like my previous 2010 version (or whatever it was). Searching for emails has become very difficult. It makes it very hard for me to find things I used to find easily.
9. Kohls, I am pretty sure this is not my absolute last chance to save 20%.